I’m bad at taking selfies today apparently but I’m in a really good mood so here are 5 happy things:
1) I have a paid tutoring position with the university to tutor freshmen and sophomores in music theory and aural skills and I’m so excited to get to help them out.
2) We’re playing so much incredible music in New Music Ensemble and I’m starting to think that that may actually be a *thing* I want to pursue seriously and it makes me so happy because I’ve been so lost with cello lately.
3) I get to see B EVERY DAY NOW and it’s so, so wonderful
4) B and I are leaving school at 1 on Friday and spending the entire weekend (including Monday, because we’re off school) at this lakeside hotel with his family because his aunt is getting married on Saturday :D
5) I’m about to head over to chill with my two best friends and watch Titanic and face mask and paint our nails because school hasn’t gotten too crazy yet